Proofreading is the vital final stage of document preparation. Your content is almost ready to go but have you had time to check the spelling, grammar and presentation?
I can provide a ‘fresh set of eyes’ and spot details that may have been missed. It is essential that your final content is free of errors and communicates your message clearly and professionally.
I have an eye for detail and will check and correct the following:
- tables, diagrams, figures, captions
- page numbers, headers, footers
- numbered lists
- heading consistency
- internal consistency and referencing
- footnotes, references, cross-references
- spacing between words and lines
- ‘widows’ and ‘orphans’
- font style and size
- contents page
On Format can work to your in-house style guide or apply a contemporary best practice approach.
Proofread of a website before launch.